Students should arrive to school between 7:45am and 8:05am. Doors will not be unlocked until 7:45am.
- Bus arrivals will be staggered between 7:45am and 8:00am.
- Buses will enter from the south entrance of County Road 801.
- Buses will drop off students in front of the middle school.
- Students will be dropped on one bus at a time.
- Students are required to wear mask at all times.
Parent Drop-Off (See Map Below)
- Enter the middle school parking lot using the north entrance of County Road 801.
- Pull up to the center of the parking lot (crosswalk area) and drop off your child.
- Do not park your car.
- Exit the parking lot using the south entrance/exit.
- 6th grade students will enter using the north set of silver doors (nearest the middle school gym).
- 7th grade students will enter using the middle set of silver doors (main middle school entrance).
- 8th grade students will enter using the south set of silver doors (nearest the art room).
- After 8:05am all students will enter using the main middle school entrance.
- Students who arrive late to school (after 8:05am) will enter through the main middle school entrance.
- Parents/Adults should stay in the car and watch to make sure your child enters the school.
- Parents may choose to call the middle school office to notify us that you are dropping your child off but this is not a necessary step as all students will have to be buzzed into the school office in order to enter the school.