The school liaison program is a partnership between the Ashland County Mental Health Board, Appleseed Community Mental Health Center and the Ashland County School Districts.
Services the liaisons provide:
- Brief assessments to identify student and family needs and strengths
- Linkage to school and community resources
- Collaboration and consultation with school staff
- Crisis intervention and debriefing
- Interventions to teach healthy life style development
- Family outreach, education and home visits
- Partnership with community resources.
If your child or family has a need or concern, please contact me and we can talk to come up with resources and a plan to help meet that need or concern. From basic needs to more complex or complicated issues, we are here to help.
Jodi Floyd and Ashley Cline
Mapleton School Liaisons