1. Check your child's temperature.
2. Keep your child at home if they are experiencing any of the following symptoms:
- Fever of 100 degrees or higher
- Cough or congestion that causes shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- New onset or worsening congestion or runny nose (not associated with allergies)
- New onset or unexplained severe headache
- Diarrhea, vomiting, or abdominal pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
- Unexplained fatigue, muscle or body aches, or chills
3. Also, keep your child at home if they have:
- Traveled to an area with a current COVID-19 outbreak in the past 14 days
- Been in contact with COVID-19 suspected or diagnosed individuals in the past 14 days
4. Encourage your student to wear a mask. Masks are strongly recommended.
5. Encourage frequent hand washing. (Wash for 20 seconds using both soap and water.)
6. Clean high-contact surfaces regularly.
7. Wash clothes regularly.
8. Encourage daily showers.
9. Maintain healthy habits.