1. Check your child's temperature.
2. Keep your child at home if they are experiencing any of the following symptoms:
- Temperature above 100.4 degrees by mouth within the past 24 hours
- Vomiting or diarrhea within the past 24 hours
- Cough or congestion that causes shortness of breath or has increase in wheezing during normal activity
- New onset or worsening runny nose, cough, congestion, or sore throat (not associated with allergies)
- Unexplained fatigue, muscle or body aches, or chills (Flu-like symptoms)
3. Encourage your student to wear a mask. Masks are optional.
4. Encourage frequent hand washing. (Wash for 20 seconds using both soap and water.)
5. Clean high-contact surfaces regularly.
6. Wash clothes regularly.
7. Encourage daily showers.
8. Maintain healthy habits.